TDY Moving & Storage is the #1 trusted NYC commercial moving company.
TDY Moving Will Take You Anywhere
Get a quote, pick your services and we’ll take care of the rest. United is federally licensed to provide everything you need for the perfect long-distance, interstate move.
Let United create a seamless corporate move experience, whether you are being transferred or looking for corporate relocation services.
Our nationwide network of interstate agents can also independently provide local moving services through their own businesses and brands in metro areas across the United States.
TDY Moving Company Services
We shoot for 100% satisfaction on every job
On Time, Every Time
Your move is our priority
No Move Too Big
Local or trans-continental, one room or many rooms
The best price for the best work - that's fair
A Message From TDY Moving
My name is Meir, owner of TDY Moving & Storage. I have been in the moving business since the late '80s. I started out with some friends and a van and slowly worked my way up to running a fully professional moving and storage company.
I know each and every detail of the moving and storage business. Most of TDY's Moving & Storage team has been with me from the start. We're a family-owned moving company with "NYC values". We pride ourselves in being like one big family and that is what makes us different from other NYC moving companies.
TDY Moving & Storage is helping hundreds of clients per month move because when you hire us you're hiring a local mover that will treat you like family. To us, you are not just another number and our priority is to ensure you are satisfied with your NYC move. We may not be cheap NYC movers but we are the best movers in NYC!
Don't believe us? Well, check us out on Yelp... there we have a ton of reviews from satisfied clients! Need to look further? Check with Google, Home Advisor, Thumbtack and our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
So enough about us, let's talk about you. After all, you're our number one priority!
TDY Moving & Storage
FAQ'S - TDY MOVING AND STORAGE
Local moving, long distance moving, residential moving, commercial moving, piano moving, packing services, storage services, moving help, moving tips, moving checklists, moving logistics, and moving planning.
- US Department Of Transportation #1754924
- New York State Department Of Transportation #37441
- MC #624029
Check with your homeowner’s insurance or renters insurance because sometimes they do provide coverage. In the event that they don't, which is most of the time, you can discuss with your insurance carrier the options for coverage or we are happy to assist you in obtaining coverage.
TDY Moving has an excellent record of damage-free moves and we make every effort to ensure an incident-free move. That said, we still recommend insurance because it serves as a guarantee that your possessions will be protected.
TDY Moving offers an unparalleled level of quality service in the moving business. However, we understand the importance that in the event something does happen to your precious belongings, you have the proper protection.
When you are determining the amount of insurance coverage that you need for your move you should spend the proper amount of time to determine the actual value of your possessions. The majority of people underestimate the value of their belongings by 50% or more.
- Buy all the necessary tape, boxes, etc. at least a month before and pack everything slowly, day by day. Remember, you'll need some energy to unpack too!
- Label your boxes, and pack room by room. You can even buy colored stickers to make it easier to know what goes where.
- Take measurements of any large, odd-shaped things that may not fit through your elevator or door at your destination.
- The heavier the item, the smaller the box! Books should especially get packed in very small boxes.
- Try and not leave much wiggle room in the boxes you do pack, especially the fragile ones. These can move and break during the drive.
- If you're hiring a professional moving company, let them know ahead of time of any items and artwork that need special attention.
- Do your research! When picking out a moving company, never rush. Go online, and see what others have experienced with the company.
- Don't overpack a box! If a box is too heavy, it'll increase the likelihood of your things falling right through the bottom when it's lifted.
- Don't forget to inform all of your service providers, and the DMV about your address change.
- Check with your building if you need to make a special reservation for an elevator, or if any Certificates of Insurance are required ahead of time.
The process of moving is a stressful one, but it doesn't have to be. We would recommend all our readers to go through a professional moving company rather than doing it on your own. A moving company can lay out a better and more efficient plan.
When relocating, there are many questions that can swarm your mind. With every day nearing to your relocation, anxiety can increase. All you need to do is consult us! We will give you the best moving advice, and answer all of your questions. Consultation is always absolutely free. We provide an excellent service that no one would ever deny.
Often people ask us: "Where do we start packing from and how do we do it exactly?" We recommend starting your packing early. Obviously the best way to go about your situation is to have an organized move. Start by making a list of every room of your current place, as well as the new place you are going to. This will help you determine which item goes where in the new place.
We are one of the most trusted movers in the city. The greatest way to stay away from stress is to get us on board. Let us do all the organizing, packing and moving for you. We are fully equipped with everything that is needed for your relocation.
We can even advise you on how to set up your new place. Our skilled team will work hard to help plan everything to meet your standards.
What are you waiting for? Call us now! (347) 535-3131
GET YOUR ESTIMATE NOW!
When people choose to move house, one of the biggest concerns that arise has to do with moving all their…
In the following article, we will talk about what you should expect and request as a client when hiring and…